Dr. Nicolas Straube
Curator of Ichthyology & Associate Professor
Department of Natural History
University Museum of Bergen
+47 555 82 964
in cooperation with:
Technical support, web-site programming, MySQL-database and web-desing by:
The picture rights are known for all the pictures used. The holders of the rights to all the external pictorial material have given their consent to reproduction. Should you nevertheless feel that your rights have been infringed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Jürgen Pollerspöck (email@example.com)
- Independent researcher
- authorised CITES expert for sharks, rays and skates (Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Building and Nuclear Safety - BMU)
- Volunteer of the Bavarian State Collection of Zoology
- Member "Freunde der Bayerischen Staatssammlung für Paläontologie und Historische Geologie, München e.V."
- Member "Paläontologische Gesellschaft e.V."
- Member "Deutsche Elasmobranchier Gesellschaft (D.E.G.) e.V."
- Member "Gesellschaft für Ichthyologie (GFI)"
- Profiles: researchgate, academia, google schoolar
- ID's: ORCID, ReseacherID (WoS, Publon), Scopus
© Nicolas Straube (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Curator of Ichthyology & Associate Professor, University Museum of Bergen
- Member of "Gesellschaft für Ichthyologie (GFI)"
- Member of "Deutsche Elasmobranchier Gesellschaft (D.E.G.) e.V."
- Profiles: researchgate
The reproduction and communication of the contents of this website and references to it is permitted free of charge provided the source is acknowledged and the internet address is quoted.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States .
In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transfered to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymisation is active on this website.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
(Pollerspöck, J. & Straube, N. 2019, www.shark-references.com, World Wide Web electronic publication, Version 2019)